Sunday, February 5, 2012

When you're feeling lost, sometimes you need to go back where you came from.

After almost a year of disappearance, I am reopening this blog as a way for me to express myself and my everyday thoughts. I am in somewhat of a rough patch in my life and I feel as though this blog with help me find myself and the path I want to pursue. I will still post about fashion since it is a passion of mine, but I will also be posting more personal entries.

I am currently living in a small New England town in an apartment with my boyfriend, Ryne, my cat, Bartholomeow, and another couple we met at college. I just graduated in December and seem to be more lost than ever of where I want to go next. I just quit my job as an after school program director due to rumors and a lack of professionalism within the agency.

The original plan was to go to graduate school in the fall for a Master's in Social Work, but sometimes the thought of graduate school leaves me feeling already exhausted. Sometimes I feel like I just want to work and put my skills to good use already, rather than spending thousands more dollars for more education.

Right now I'm taking a little break for the work force and focusing on myself. I'm going back to my hometown  tomorrow for a little while to try to clear my head and recharge. When you're feeling lost, sometimes you need to go back where you came from.


  1. Chic an dstylish! follow each other darling? Kisses

  2. I understand where you are coming from..this will be my last year as an undergrad and thinking about what comes next just confuses me. i hope things get better and you are able to find your path. :)