Saturday, February 26, 2011

Khaki Dress


When I was picking out my outfit today, I was really torn about what to wear. I really wanted to wear this dress, but I didn't really have any sweaters or layers that I felt looks good with it. I just decided to wear it without a sweater (even though it's 27 degrees out) because that's what coats are for, right?


Today I'm going to MASS. MoCA (Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art) which is right in my college town (North Adams, MA) with friends to check out the new play Habit. Instead of watching a play while sitting, you actually walk around the set, which is a house, and watch the play. It's like you're right in the play. I think it sounds pretty cool.


Later tonight my friends and I are going to bingo. We're kind of lame college students, but we love it.

Dress: Charlotte Rouse
Tights: Target
Purse: Target
Flats: Payless Shoestore
Beaded necklace: Found it at work!
Necklace: Goodwill
Earrings: Forever 21

2 comments:

  1. pretty dress. x


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a necklace from pie n the sky if you'd like to check it out. :) x
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete