Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Dinner of Love

Tonight I am going out to dinner with my boyfriend to celebrate Valentine's Day and our four year anniversary (which is tomorrow). I wanted to look a little romantic so I put on my new black skirt from Forever 21, a red shirt from Target, and a peace sign scarf from Fashion Bug.

This morning it actually took me awhile to pick out this outfit - I just couldn't seem to look like what I saw in my head. Don't you hate when that happens? But I really like how it turned out.

Until tomorrow,
Sarah



4 comments:

  1. nice outfit! I like your skit i got one similar in primark.
    Nice blog i follow you :-)
    xoxo
    Luna
    Checkout my blog if you like in
    http://pinkrockandfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweeet blog :)

    love becky

    averybeckyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete