Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! Even if you don't have a significant other make sure that you let the people that you do love know that you love them - and make sure you love yourself today. Take a bath, go shopping, treat yourself!

Today I went all out on the Valentine's attire. It is so gorgeous out today that I could actually take my photos outside. It's a whole 38 degrees here!! It's usually in the lower teens so everyone is very happy today. Isn't it crazy that we get excited for weather above freezing?

The dress I'm wearing is from Forever 21, as well as the necklace and scarf (both gifts from my boyfriend). The red sweater and red coat are from Old Navy and I stole the socks from my boyfriend (they were actually his soccer socks in high school). The earrings are from Hot Topic and the bracelets were all gifts.

Have a great day and remember there are many forms of love to celebrate today - not just romantic ones.
Sarah







2 comments: