Saturday, February 5, 2011

Western Saturday

My boyfriend and I had a relaxing day - went to the mall, the thrift store, and the grocery store. We had our little "photo shoot" in Target.

I wore a "western" print dress from Forever 21 with brown tights and my usual black boots. I got this dress for Thanksgiving because of the earthy look of it.

Some good news - I finally got my camera fixed! Hooray! I went to Best Buy today and looked at the cameras. I really want a good camera around the $200 range. Anyone have any advice?



2 comments:

  1. I really love this outfit you have on and I like how you paired it with the brown tights! As for cameras, I'm not sure if this is the right fit for you but I like the Sony Cybershot 14.1 megapix. I think it's about $180 or something.

    Oh and visit my blog when you have the chance: http://www.fashionaddictgirl.com

    ReplyDelete